Men’s Jewelry Products Ecommerce Business
Asking Price: $400,000
The owners established this business in December 2020 after noticing a trend in men’s jewelry and began generating revenue in January 2021. Forging a new path in fashion accessories, this business offers premium jewelry by marrying industry expertise, a respect for design and quality and a relentless quest for innovation.
Products are sold on the Shopify platform and the business is fully automated and can be almost entirely managed from Slack. The systems they have developed can be used across any vertical to drive sales!
Key Benefits Include:
- The business model
- Profit margins
- The business is fully automated and can almost entirely be managed from Slack
- 941+ Trustpilot reviews with 4.9 Rating
- A strong relationship with the supplier who purchases the stock and manages the whole fulfillment for the company
- 80,000+ Email subscribers
- Hiring/Onboarding fully automated
- Their own developed platform
- The business’ revenue is 80% organic (direct in GA) from its fool-proof free traffic which leaves a huge room to invest in Advertisement, Influencers, SEO, etc.
With over £400K+ in revenue, 941+ Trustpilot reviews, and 11,500+ happy customers, the business has a strong foundation and systems in place to easily reach £1-2M in revenue annually!
TTM Gross Revenue: $630,949 USD
TTM Net Income: $164,936 USD
TTM Gross Revenue: 479,725 GBP
TTM Net Income: 125,405 GBP
*Converted from GBP to USD at the exchange rate of 1.31523 on 3/31/2022. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.
|Industry||Luxury Goods & Jewelry|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||Yes|
GrowthBuilding on its established foundation and tremendous performance, the business is perfectly positioned for a new owner to take the site to the next level of growth.
Some ideas for future growth include:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Develop more products to add to current product selection
CompetitionIts competitive advantages include:
- Business Model itself
- Proprietary marketing/sales strategies with IP
- Ability to backorder items which many competitors do not