Ecommerce Business Selling Top Branded Men’s Streetwear with 49% YoY Profit Growth
Asking Price: $2,000,000
This company is one of the largest independent online sites for young men’s streetwear and skate fashion. The store sells sought-after brands such as The North Face, Carhartt, Birkenstock, New Balance, BBC, Polar, and Vans. It also provides fulfillment services for brands such as Mike Tyson and Mamba.
The company sells predominantly through its online store with about 4% of sales on Amazon. It stocks inventory and handles all fulfillment through its west coast based leased warehouse. Most of its vendors are located in the US and about 80% of revenues are generated from customers in the US. Its main customer demographic are young men in the 18-35 age range.
The ecommerce fashion industry is a massive multi-billion-dollar market expected to grow into the trillions in the next few years. Within this industry, the business has experienced YoY growth in its niche. Its success has continued with profits up 49% in 2022 over 2021. With the momentum of the company’s current growth trend along with the huge industry market and its growth trajectory, this business has tremendous growth potential ahead!
- YoY Growth
- Highly regarded in their industry
- Proven ability to reach a desirable demographic of appearance-conscious young men aged 18-35.
- Established relationships with many highly sought after brands
- Large mailing list of 250k active shoppers
- Huge traffic
|Employees||9 FT, 3 PT|
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Location||USA, California (Los Angeles)|
|Home Based Business||No|
|Seller Finanacing Available||Yes|
GrowthBuilding on its well-established foundation, large range of product offering, and excellent performance, this business is in a great position for a new owner to take the business to the next level. Some strategies for future growth include:
- Implement new marketing strategies including SEO and access to celebs
- Better visibility through completing move to Shopify - site is already complete and available with the sale
- Expand product lines by adding new sought-after brands
- Consider creating and introducing company owned brand products
- Building out the fulfillment services channel