Biodiesel is an alternative energy source capturing the world's attention at a time when gasoline prices continue to soar, the need to reduce dependence on foreign oil is prevalent and protecting the environment is ever more crucial. Accordingly, the home biodiesel market was expected to produce 10,000 gallons in 2006 and has been increasing production every year since. This internet business is one of the oldest online retailers of biodiesel equipment offering high quality materials and processors for the home brewer, coop, farm or business to produce their own biodiesel fuel. Because of its positive track record and great customer service, it has become one of the most trusted names in the industry. This website is fully automated with credit card orders being processed via authorize.net About 85% of the products are drop shipped directly from the established vendors. The remaining 15% are the small items held in inventory that are packaged and shipped from the company office. The operations take about 20 hours per week to perform. The current trailing twelve months financials show a 91% increase in sales and 161% increase in net profits from 2007!
Building upon this website's foundation of strong industry reputation, its growing profits, professional website and established vendor relationships, the site can be taken into the next level of growth by increased marketing efforts. The addition of a newsletter or chat forum would be a great way to enhance the site given that the Biodiesel community loves to get and share information. This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer to acquire an established quality ecommerce website business with continued growth potential.
This website opportunity is very unique and holds the dominant position in this market niche.