The sellers are motivated to raise cash for their new project and they are willing to sell their one of their apps separately. The one app alone makes $60K-$63K/month net and they are looking for $1.7M for it. At that price that is a 2.36X multiple on a proven subscription revenue app. But they will let it go for $1.5M or possibly a little less for an all cash quick close offer.
For sale is a set of four photo and video editor related apps that are currently doing over $1.7 million/year in subscription revenue and growing.
The company focuses on developing mobile apps in the photo/video and entertainment market. For the past 5 years they have honed and tailored their apps to fit customer’s needs. Their mission is making editing content easier for amateurs and professionals alike.
- High quality apps with a growing and recurring revenue
- Almost no management required (business is setup to mainly be on autopilot)
- Super low expenses
- Subscription-based revenue which continues to grow
- Multiple apps that produce revenue
- Digital Photography and Editing is a huge market
- Editing Apps are in constant demand
Active Paid Subscriptions (as of Aug 2019): App #1 = 25.5k App #2 = 9.52k App #3 = 3.35k App #4 = 5.58k Total: 43.95k
Monthly Installs (for month of Aug 2019): App #1 = 45,221 App #2 = 73,641 App #3 = 30,488 App #4 = 11,327 Total: 160,677
Reason Selling: The business owners have other apps they are focusing on and want to scale up.