Set of Game Apps with Strong Subscription Based Monetization
Asking Price: $500,000
For sale is a set of low maintenance IOS and Android apps which have generated $2 million in sales and 7M+ downloads since its inception. The flagship app is a 3-year old app that is collecting over 6,000 downloads each month and drives revenues off an ad based freemium model as well as subscription based, ad-free model. It’s a fun puzzle game built with over 20,000 levels through a digital algorithm. While the majority of users run the free platform, the app has a solid core of around 500 paid subscribers who are paying a weekly fee to play the game without ads. With dedicated players, there is an extremely low churn rate giving the app an established, recurring source of revenue which costs nothing to retain.
- Monthly Downloads - 6,000
- Addictive gameplay with 24,000 levels
- More than 7 million downloads
- More than $2 million in sales
- Strong subscription-based monetization with long LTV
- Low Cost per Install on Facebook and TikTok
- Outstanding conversion rate from installs into subscription trial - up to 20%
- Outstanding conversion rate from trials into paid subscription - up to 50%
- User acquisition ROI > 200%
- Stable subscriber user list
- A lot of creatives ready for ads on Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Integrated AppsFlyer attribution system for user acquisition
- No coding needed
- More than 10,000 organic installs for the last month
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
|Income Sources||Access to Site/Memberships|
The owner is looking closely at TikTok which has recently allowed this company to enter a beta version of its ads program that will allow advertisers to optimize campaigns into in-app events, such as trials and paid subscription. Additional strategies to further increase growth and profitability include: User acquisition in TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook and Google Ads with optimization into trials, subscriptions and ROAS.
The competitive advantage is its x2 stronger subscription monetization.