WordPress Development Agency with SaaS Product Offerings
Asking Price: $700,000
This business is a world-level WordPress development company with niche, focused expertise. The company primarily provides web development services and is moving into SaaS with its own products as a new growth direction. The agency also generates impressive revenue through Upwork providing services to non-Upwork clients in addition to its own website and has expanded its services to other talent marketplaces such as Guru.com, Malt.de and Twago.de.
The company has been growing since inception. Profits are currently up 15% in 2022 over the same period for 2021. Building on its established foundation, there are numerous opportunities to continue to scale this business!
- High Margin - ~63%
- Stable, time-proven business with >$21,000 avg. monthly profit (TTM)
- Trademarks in EU and US
- More than 300 projects completed on Upwork
- Great Customer Feedback with a Huge amount of 5-Star reviews
- 4,000+ hours billed
- Huge amount of 5-Star reviews
- Great Customer Feedback
- Happy team - experts in WordPress that will continue on with a new owner
- Poised for growth – with little marketing the business generated revenues of ~$300K in 2021
and is continuing to grow in 2022
- WordPress is a huge market and the company’s team is extremely knowledgeable in this field and ready to expand
||Web Design and Development
|Home Based Business
|Seller Finanacing Available
There are numerous opportunities to continue to scale this well-established and growing business, some of which include:
- Continue to grow existing products and plugins at WordPress (free and paid)
- Continue building freelance marketplace experience
- Implement SEO and other web marketing services
- Upsell – sell long term support to clients, or new services
With hundreds of projects completed, the team at this company are experts in their field. Wordpress is large market where consumers are continuously entering to look for trustworthy service providers to assist with their needs and this company takes great care of their customers with 63% of current active contracts are more than 3 months old. In addition, the company has experience in development, launching start-up products and working with big clients/projects as well as small.
The way the business is structured allows a new owner to extract a higher profit margin while keeping employees expenses low. Comparable companies have 2x-4x more employee expenses.
Interested? Let's get in touch!