Amazon FBA Private Label Luxury Beauty and Make-up Business
Asking Price: $425,000
With profit margins of approximately 70%, this Amazon business offers luxury beauty & make-up items under its own private label brand. It offers a fully polished storefront in the highly sought after beauty category. Consumable products equate to higher volume sales which is perfect for building a returning customer base. This niche is ripe for expanding product lines given the highly driven beauty industry for women.
With the FBA model, inventory is stored and shipped to customers by Amazon requiring no employees or office making it a simplified and flexible business model for new owners. The owner is currently working 1 to 3 hours per week to oversee the company.
The products are featured in Amazon's high-volume, high-demand niche allowing the business to enjoy steady, strong and consistent cash-flow since inception. The storefront was built by an Amazon expert/ eCommerce veteran and it has only touched the surface of growth!
- Amazon FBA and 100% US
- Fully relocatable as a business model. Amazon FBA business operates as a home-based online business with no
need for staff.
- Elegantly designed, eye-catching premium products
- Only a few best-selling, premium SKUs
- High-profit margins in a high-volume niche
- Trusted & reliable supplier with over 1,000 available items in their catalog ready to be added to the portfolio
- Highly automated, only a few hours a week are asked of a new owner
- Low workload as the business utilizes Amazon’s hands-free FBA model
- No prior experience in the space is required of a new owner. The seller is motivated and willing to train for a smooth transition.
- Easy transition for any entrepreneur of almost any skill level and set up for passive income
- Completely turn-key business model with a solid, well-laid out automated foundation
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Location||USA, Wyoming (Sheridan)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||Yes|
Building on its solid performance and current growth trends, the brand is positioned for a new owner to take the business to the next level. Some strategies for future growth include:
- Ad Agency – Hire an agency to run Amazon ads. This is a big untapped place to amplify earnings.
- YouTube Marketing – Team up with beauty tutorial channels on YouTube to do a segment on this brand.
- Influencer Marketing – The luxury design of these products and that they are featured in a popular niche are perfect for using influencer marketing.
- Affiliate Marketers –There are dedicated websites that offer introductions and tracking providing a big potential avenue for scaling and growth.
- Additional Marketplaces – Expand to other marketplaces with existing product selection such as Jet and Etsy.
- Ecommerce Site – Capture additional sales by launching a Shopify website. The new owner can set up to fulfill orders directly from the existing Amazon FBA stock for a simple and hands-free drop shipping opportunity.
- Coupon Codes – Add some cross selling coupon codes to the promo codes sections of the listings on Amazon.
- Expanding product line – Add additional private label SKUs since the supplier has an amazing catalog of items with low prices and luxury designs.
- Amazon International Market – Expand to other Amazon international marketplaces with existing product range such as Japan, UK, Mexico, Canada and Australia.
- Amazon Ads – This business has a lot of room for growth within Amazon’s advertising space via Amazon’s PPC.
There are not many competitors on Amazon Marketplace that sell premium private label products in this brand's category. The niche has extremely high volume and Amazon traffic so vast that competition is not an issue.