Amazon FBA Trademarked Brand Hair Product
Asking Price: $395,000
Having spent her life struggling with ways to manage her thick, curly hair and finding no product on the market that would come close to doing what she needed in a hair product, the founder decided to take matters into her own hands. With the goal of creating a high-quality hair product based on the features she had been searching for, she designed and created her own brand of this niche hair product.
This trademarked brand is sold predominantly via Amazon FBA with a small amount through its Shopify store. The business is operated by one owner working about 10 hrs/wk and a part-time employee who does a quick quality control and prepares bulk product with branded packaging for resale. This position can be eliminated, and COGS can be improved by having the supplier complete the quality control checks, prepare the products in the brand packaging and ship direct to Amazon.
Loved by its customers and without much advertising, the company had experienced YOY growth over the last few years. The company’s minimal marketing efforts, provide huge growth potential for a new owner to readily increase sales by implementing Amazon ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, utilizing Brand Influencers and many more!
- Established Amazon FBA
- Amazon Brand Registry
- Enhanced Brand Content
- High customer review ratings (4.6 Stars)
- Trademarked Brand
- YOY Growth - Very successful despite doing very little advertising because customers love the product
- High Margins
- Unmatched quality compared to competition and similar items in this category
- Small and simple item makes it inexpensive to manufacture, store & ship
- The high-quality product allows the company to sell at a premium price, which customers are happy to pay for since the brand delivers on quality
- Manufacturing cost are low, resulting in a high ROI
- The product is consumable resulting in tons of repeat customers. This is perfect for a rewards or subscription program
- Huge potential to grow and scale - lots of untapped ways to expand such as using influencers, social media ads, more targeted Amazon ads, etc…
Gross Revenue $266,754 Cash Flow $110,741 Year Established 2014 Employees 1 PT Inventory Not Included in Asking Price
Category Ecommerce Industry Consumer Goods Location USA, Washington (Thurston) Home Based Business Yes Seller Finanacing Available No Income Sources Products/Services
With a previously established growth trend, this business can be readily scaled to its true potential through new strategies including: Utilize influencers as brand ambassadors, Facebook and Instagram ads, Amazon sponsored ads, Rewards and/or membership programs to provide purchase incentive to all repeat customers, etc…
This brand’s products are far superior to other products of this nature for thick hair types based on a number of quality criteria markers.
Interested? Let's get in touch!