Digital Download Product Ecommerce Business in Photography Niche
Asking Price: $2,500,000
In a world where technology is changing and upgrading constantly, the digital camera market reached a value of $13.1 billion in 2020 (BusinessWire.com). Some experts believe however, that film photos will always look better than digital ones. The founder of this company agrees and had set out to show how one might have both when he created this business.
Through a proprietary process, this company recreates specific film looks into authentic film emulation presets. Photographers purchase these filters, via digital downloads, to make their images look as timeless and consistent as the film on which they are based. With various trademarks and a patent on some of its presets, the company has protected its IP.
- Viewed as the undisputed industry standard for a true film look.
- Proprietary Process: Presets and styles are created through a scientific process, not made up out of thin air.
- Passionate online community of 60k+ professional photographers.
- Huge social media presence with ~174k followers.
- The workflow is intuitive and easy to use - only 3 steps.
- Presets are the most accurate to film.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use modular system.
- New product releases underway.
|Location||USA, Washington (King)|
|Home Based Business||No|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
Building upon its solid performance, established foundation and stellar industry reputation, this business is positioned for a new owner to take the brand to the next level of growth. Some Ideas for Future Growth Include: expand YouTube presence, expand on photography/editing merchandise, release the existing remaining video packs, etc..