Amazon FBA Trademarked Patent Pending Brand Product for Cosmetic Surgery Recovery
Asking Price: 300,000
Having found no other product on the market that was specifically designed for post cosmetic surgery, the founder decided to take matters into his own hands. With the goal of creating a high-quality post surgery product based on the features for which he had been searching, he designed and created his own brand of this niche product.
This trademarked brand is sold predominantly via Amazon FBA with a small amount through its Shopify store and Walmart. The business is operated by one owner working about 4-6 hrs/wk handling all aspects of the business and a VA who handles social media, marketing and various other tasks.
The company is on a growth trend with sales and profits up in 2020 over 2019. Its success has continued this year with sales up 26% and profits up 18% for Jan-Nov’21 over the same period in 2020. Its marketing efforts have been primarily through Amazon Ads, providing a huge growth potential for a new owner to readily increase sales further by implementing more social media ads, utilizing Brand Influencers and much more!
- Helped to create and establish the niche
- Multiple trademarks and one patent pending
- Clear leader for this specific solution/tool
- New Product - A second product has been designed and is ready for production by the same manufacturer
- Current operation requires minimal time commitment
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Location||USA, Texas (Harris)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
With its established foundation and success, the brand is poised for the next level of growth. There are numerous opportunities to scale the business to its true potential. Some strategies for future growth include:
- Expand to several additional marketplaces on Amazon
- Add additional resources to Walmart and Shopify as those channels will continue to grow
- Add a second SKU (there is another product that is ready to be manufactured by the same manufacturer)
- Increase ad spend on other platforms
Having basically created the niche, there are few competitors in the space. The product is proprietary and patent pending, with the size and pattern making it unique in the marketplace.