SAAS Security Product with Solid ARR
Asking Price: $1,500,000
Acquiring this business provides an opportunity to secure a well-established, highly reputable, growing SaaS business with enterprise software, 100% annual recurring revenues, world renowned clientele and tremendous continued growth potential! Accordingly, this business is priced based on its fundamentals, IP and tech.
This B2B business operates as a SaaS subscription provider having developed products that enable very large organizations to tackle governance, security, and multi-tenancy in Elasticsearch and the infrastructure surrounding it. Its client base include multiple Fortune 500 companies, two of the “Big Four” Silicon Valley companies and some of the most prestigious scientific research centers in the world.
The company is operated by one owner handling the overall direction of the company. There are programmer architect contractors who develop new features and fix bugs when customer support requires it. They are willing to continue on with a new owner.
The business has experienced YoY sales growth. Its success has continued this year with continued with profits up 48% in the FYE July 2022 over FYE July 2021.
- Granular Permissions
- Convenience of Configuration
- Multiple Users/Teams Coexist Without Interference
- Solutions to the Multi-Tenancy on Large Data Set Problem
- Efficient Multi-Tenancy and External Delegated Authentication
- YoY growth
- 100% recurring revenues
- Extremely low churn rate
- World renowned client base
- Addressable market spans across many sectors…..any company, university or organization that needs to handle a huge amount of data
TTM Gross Revenue: $298,720 USD
TTM Cash Flow: $139,805 USD
TTM Gross Revenue: $245,305 GBP
TTM Cash Flow: $114,806 GBP
*Converted from GBP to USD at the exchange rate of 1.21775 on 07/31/22. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
GrowthAcquisition by a strategic partner could provide resources and expertise that leverages the strengths of the business and scales the company to its true potential. Strategies for future growth include:
- Leverage the existing customers portfolio to sell other products and services
- Sell this product to their existing customers
- Apply some professional sales force to expand the existing customer portfolio at a higher price
CompetitionThe company’s competitive advantages include:
- Product is less complicated to set up
- Longevity - 4 years on the industry
- More cost effective - competitors pricing is anywhere from 2-5x that of this business
- Efficient - take less than a second, whereas competitors can take 5+ minutes