Trademarked Brand Outdoor Grill Products and Accessories
Asking Price: $150,000
This company, in the growing BBQ grill market, sells its trademarked brand of unique niche outdoor grill products and accessories predominantly through Amazon FBA with a small amount through its Shopify store. The company also has established coveted vendor listings/wholesale accounts with Ace Hardware and Home Depot. It is difficult to get vendor access to both of these accounts and with which a new owner could add existing products to expand the vendor listings and increase revenues via these channels.
The owner spends only about 1 hr/wk overseeing the business. Day-to-day operations are handled by a single employee working ~15 hours/wk managing inventory, orders and customer service. To avoid possible supply chain issues, the company has stocked up on inventory with about $90k on hand.
Over the past couple of years, the owner has been focused on new unrelated business ventures. Accordingly, the brand business has been operated part-time with no attention to growth. With renewed focus on operating and expanding the business, this brand has great potential in a growing billion-dollar industry!
- 3PL/Amazon FBA Model
- Trademarked Brand
- High Amazon Seller and Product Ratings
- Vendor/Wholesale Accounts: Ace Hardware, Home Depot
- Ace Hardware EDI already set-up
- Turnkey Opportunity
- Stocked with Inventory Valued at ~$90k to shield from any possible supply chain issues
- Clean with excellent performance and reputation
- Growing billion-dollar market
|Inventory||Included in Asking Price|
|Industry||Home and Garden/Outdoor|
|Location||USA, Rhode Island (Washington)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
The BBQ market continues to grow along with the good food trends. With the established foundation and success of the business to-date, this business can be readily scaled. Some strategies for future growth include:
- Expand on the Home Depot and Ace Hardware listings, both on vendor listings and wholesale
- New marketing efforts – optimize Amazon and Google advertising
- Add new products
- Increase social media presence
U.S. based competition is low and the company provides added value through lower pricing on same and/or better-quality products, great customer service and fast shipping.