Celebrity Chef Trademarked Brand Amazon FBA Business in Food and Housewares
Asking Price: $140,000
As a bestselling original trademarked brand innovated by a celebrity chef and nutritionist, this brand has become a household name with a passionate following for the past 14 years! Based on the strength of the brand’s bestselling book series, the owner launched unique housewares and kitchen products in 2020 through Amazon FBA. With high Amazon ratings, the product lines have been successful earning several Amazon Badges.
Products are shipped directly from suppliers to the 3PLs and Amazon FBA. Currently about 80% of product is stocked at the 3PL fulfillment centers with 20% at Amazon FBA. Current inventory on hand is approx. $250k.
In addition to the current SKUs, there is an endless pipeline of innovative new products and great product sourcing via the in-house sourcing company, creating an excellent opportunity for a new owner to increase sales.
After 14+ years and coveted NYT Bestseller badge, this brand is well-recognized. Products launched under this brand will continue to benefit from the brand’s longevity, popularity, and success!
- Longevity - Bestselling brand since 2007…Cookbooks, Foods, Social Media Presence
- Devoted Following – Loyal fans across America (and some from UK/Australia) - 14 years
- Brand Recognition – Associated with Celebrity Chef and Nutritionist
- National Media
- Key Relationship - Established Sourcing and Trading Company in Asia
- Innovative and Unique Product Pipeline Available to New Owner
- Amazon Badges: Amazon Bestseller, Amazon Holiday Gift Choice, Amazon’s Choice
- New West Coast 3PL - The owner has recently switched her West Coast 3PL to procure lower costs which will result in significant cost savings going forward for a new owner
- Home Shopping Network – Close contact can be introduced to a new owner for potential opportunities
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Location||USA, New York (Suffolk)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
GrowthBuilding on its established foundation and success, the business is well positioned for a new owner to take the brand to its next level.
Some strategies for future growth include:
- Use in-house PPC management or consolidate PPC management for future costs savings
- Palletize shipping into Amazon instead of shipping in cartons
- Possibly ship direct from manufacturers
- Expand products lines - Access to sourcing company with team in Asia offers lots of new product opportunity
CompetitionThe company’s competitive advantages in the industry include:
- The trademarked brand name is a great differentiator having been on Amazon for 14+ years with NYT bestselling books.
- The product quality and design is also a substantial differentiator…not off the shelf but instead specifically designed and unique.