Trademarked Premium Skincare Product Ecommerce Business
Asking Price: $890,000
This Company’s goal is to offer premium skincare products at an affordable price to make it accessible to every woman around the globe. This has been made possible by cutting out the middleman and establishing a partnership with laboratories that formulate products for the most premium brands in the world utilizing unparalleled technologies. The brand’s inspiration was to merge the best of eastern and western culture and use it to create exceptional skincare solutions that are in harmony with nature. Their products are never tested on animals making their products cruelty free.
Its trademarked brand products are sold predominantly through their ecommerce site but in the past year have included selling their products on Amazon UK to expand their offerings. This October 2022, the company has also just launched their new US Shopify Plus site along with a US based 3PL. 100% of products are stocked at 3rd party fulfillment centers, with a current inventory level value of ~85,210 GBP.
The business is operated by three owners each contributing a combined total of 40 hours per week. There is also one employee who started in Feb 2022 who works about 10 hrs/wk managing affiliates, social media accounts and influencers.
Sales and profits for Sept’22 are up triple digit percentage points over Sept 2021. With the new launch in the US market along with upcoming new product releases, the company is forecasted to reach 1.8M GBP in sales and 392k GBP in profits for its FYE Mar 2023!
- New roll out to the US market as of mid-Oct 2022! The company expects a significant jump in sales and also increased margins with the new USA 3PL
- Unique formulation - Impossible to 100% duplicate
- Exclusivity agreements with suppliers
- Access to the best laboratories in South Korea
- Full anti-aging range ready to be scaled internationally
- Upcoming new product launches underway
- Ability to develop more products (skincare & cosmetic) with existing suppliers
- Advertising Features in Vogue, Vanity Fair & Glamour!
Gross Revenue $1,584,239 USD
Cash Flow $254,654 USD
Gross Revenue £1,423,357 GBP
Cash Flow £228,794 GBP
FYE Mar2023 Forecast P&L
Gross Revenue $2,064,118 USD
Cash Flow $435,966 USD
Gross Revenue £1,854,503 GBP
Cash Flow £391,693 GBP
*Converted from GBP to USD at the exchange rate of 1.11303 on 9/30/22. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
Future growth opportunities include:
- Send stock to Amazon FBA UK & US
- Add “Subscribe and Save” option on the website
- Add 3PL in the US and duplicate all the previous paid social campaigns on the US market
- Negotiate sponsorship contract with influencers