For Sale:

Amazon FBA Trademarked Brand Children’s Educational, Sensory and Classroom Products

Asking Price: $395,000

Motivated Seller
With a highly motivated Seller, this listing is priced aggressively to Sell!

Business Overview
This business was born out of a void in the education niche. A void that is becoming bigger as classrooms fill up and the attention needed for each child increases. The brand’s mission is to create everyday educational products designed to meet specific needs and that help kids grow physically, mentally, and emotionally.

The company offers its own trademarked brand products some of which are white labelled items and others are customized with its own unique design. About 95% of sales are through Amazon FBA with the remaining 5% through the Shopify site.

The owners work combined part-time overseeing the small staff, handle logistics and manage the financials of the business. Of the staff, one person handles Amazon marketing, another manages inventory, and a third person does graphic design as needed.

Key Benefits

  • Growing
  • Trademarked Brand
  • Good positioning inside of a small niche community with tremendous upside, partnership, commitment & loyalty
  • 37k+ Influencer emails
  • Great brand presence on Amazon: Amazon Choice Badge, High Seller Product Ratings and 100% Seller Feedback Rating

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $522,618
Cash Flow $120,574
Archive Date 03-31-2023
Status Archived
Year Established 2018
Employees 2 FT, 1 PT
Inventory Not Included in Asking Price
Other Information
Category Ecommerce
Industry Select Industry
Location USA, California (Select County)
Home Based Business Yes
Seller Finanacing Available Yes
Income Sources Products/Services
This is an opportunity for a new owner to take over an established Amazon FBA business with strong cash flows and vast growth opportunities. Some Ideas for future growth include:
  • New product launches - The seller has documented details about many new product ideas and items in development
  • New variations
  • International marketplaces (Canada, Mexico, UK)
  • Optimizing PPC
  • Scale Large PO's from Schools
Interested? Let's get in touch!