Dropship Emergency Preparedness and Food Storage Ecommerce Business
Asking Price: $2,500,000
The business is an online one-stop shop for high-quality emergency food storage, camping food and preparedness items. With one of the largest offerings of freeze-dried and dehydrated food storage online, their products are also affordable, healthy and delicious.
All of its vendors are located in the US. With a 100% dropship business model, products are shipped direct from suppliers to its customers. With one large supplier in particular, this brand is one of its few dropshipping partners and it does not allow any new dropship agreements.
The business is currently run by one owner spending about 5 hrs/wk and with the day-to-day operations handled by two contractors.
The business has been experiencing YOY growth. Its success has continued in 2022 with sales up 23% over 2021. With its dropship model, YOY sales growth and lots of room for future growth, this is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to springboard off its established foundation and success to-date to take the business to its full potential!
- YOY Growth
- Turnkey Profit Generating Opportunity
- Fully Built and Well-Functioning Website
- Largest Dropship Partner for Multiple Suppliers
- Supplier Relationships that Cannot be Replicated
- All Suppliers US Based
- Largest Selection of This Food Product Type Online
- Smooth Running Operations – well-trained staff handling daily business tasks
- Growth Opportunities - there are still many ways to add more awareness and sales through various marketing initiatives and partnerships that the owners have yet to pursue
|Industry||Emergency Food Storage/ Preparedness|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
GrowthWith its well-established foundation and solid performance, there are numerous opportunities to scale this business. Some Strategies for future growth include:
- Optimize & Sell on 3rd Party Platforms
- Autoship/Subscription for Monthly Recurring Revenue
- YouTube & Social Networks, and Influencer Work
- Additional Paid Advertising Channels
- Selling Outside US
- Government Contracts
CompetitionThis business does not have many direct competitors. Their advantages in the industry include:
- A tremendous amount more of products than others on the market
- Great Customer Service
- Weekly emails and SMS initiatives keep subscribers engaged