Designer Pillow Covers and Home Goods Ecommerce Business
Asking Price: $375,000
This business specializes in high-quality pillow covers offered in a wide variety of designs and colors to match any décor. Their products are crafted with the highest quality materials and are designed to be both stylish and comfortable, all at affordable prices.
Income is generated through multiple sales channels including their Shopify site, Etsy, Amazon, Jane and Faire. Current inventory level is ~$65,000 USD.
Operated from the owners’ home, this e-commerce business model is simple and efficient. While currently handling their own fulfillment, the business could easily be transitioned to utilize a fulfillment center and/or Amazon FBA.
This business is a turn-key opportunity with its straightforward business model and infrastructure already in place. It is a tremendous opportunity for a new owner to enjoy the established foundation that has been built upon to grow the brand to its future potential!
- Turnkey Opportunity: Profitable business with streamlined operations makes it easy to take over the reins and earn profits from the start.
- High Profit Potential: Pillow covers have a high profit margin.
- High Quality Products/Affordable Prices.
- Diverse Product Line: Along with pillow covers, product offering also includes rugs, table runners, and other seasonal decor.
- Easy to Manage: The owners have been able to run this business efficiently from their home, but it can easily be moved to a fulfillment center.
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Industry||Home and Garden Decor|
|Location||USA, North Carolina (Forsyth)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||Yes|
GrowthBuilding on its solid performance and current growth trends, this business is positioned for a new owner to take the brand to the next level.
Some strategies for future growth include:
Influencers - Partnering with more influencers on Social Media to increase revenue.
Social Media Consistency - Posting consistently on social media to reach a wider audience.
Social Media Ads - Using targeted ads to people who have expressed interest in home decor and retargeting ads to people who have already visited the website.
Email Marketing - Creating a consistent email schedule featuring new products, sales or promotions.
Large Projects - Outreach to secure more large projects to expand sales. In April 2023, the company secured a large project with one of its marketplace platforms.