For Sale:

Internet Security Cameras and Surveillance Equipment Dropship Website

Asking Price: $250,000
Description

With the security camera/surveillance industry exploding and the trend moving toward network cameras versus analog equipment, this website has truly found its niche. While the site offers a wide range of surveillance equipment and DVR based multiple security camera systems including wireless, outdoor, infrared, dome, extreme weather and more, its niche is with IP cameras in particular. IP Cameras offer the ability to be connected to a network and viewed over the Internet from anywhere in the world via a web browser. It’s this versatility that has lent itself to the trend toward this technology over traditional CCTV systems. This website business is operated by a husband and wife team who combined work less than full time making it easy for one owner to handle the day to day operations. The business is currently 95% dropship, but the owner is in the process of transitioning to having all products drop shipped. The remaining 5% is stocked inventory with its current value at about $1,500. With very little stocked inventory, the business is operated from a home office. The site is easily relocateble and can be run from any location with internet access. This website has proven sales growth in a growing industry, is mostly dropship, has sizeable traffic and excellent keyword positioning making it an excellent opportunity for a buyer to acquire an established ecommerce website business with continued growth potential!

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue$684,362
Cash Flow$89,371
Archive Date07-04-2020
StatusArchived
Year Established2009
Employees0
Inventory1
Other Information
CategoryEcommerce drop-ship
IndustryConsumer Electronics
LocationCanada, Ontario
Home Based BusinessYes
Seller Finanacing AvailableNo
Income SourcesProducts/Services
Growth

There is plenty of room to expand this internet business further. The sale includes a few other websites and many domains which have age and authority with Google. To boost sales, these sites could be expanded to offer product lines, reviews and better affiliate links to the main ecommerce website. The owner has many ideas for the website’s future growth in this market and is willing to share these with a new owner for the continued success of the business.

Competition

This business has the competitive advantage in this industry by offering easy to install products at very competitive prices. Its solid organic rankings, simple to install products and excellent customer service make it easy for customers to make a decision to purchase.

Interested? Let's get in touch!