For Sale:

Western Lifestyle Products and Accessories Ecommerce Website

Asking Price: $425,000

After 10 years in the business overall and over 31,000 orders, this business is well established in the industry and has become a fixture in the western lifestyle community.  While specializing in western belt buckles, the site also offers western jewelry, hats, moccasins and accessories.  Today, it is one of the premiere websites for western gifts.  In addition to a full functioning Yahoo ecommerce store with shopping cart, the website has an up-to-date & stylish design, is clean & crisp looking and is easy to navigate.  The customer base mainly consists of event planners of competitive events such as rodeos, horse shows, cowboy shooting, etc…  The business is run with one employee working full time and the owner spending about 20 hours per week handling all aspects of operations.   70% of inventory is Dropship, with the remaining 30% In-Stock.  The business currently has an inventory level of approx. $17,146.   With the SEO work done to date and the longevity of the website, the site has established excellent keyword positioning placing on Page 1 of Google for its main keyword terms.  This website is well established with proven sales growth, a unique niche within the industry, large customer base, sizeable traffic and excellent keyword positioning making this an exceptional opportunity for a buyer to acquire! 

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $592,774
Cash Flow $118,516
Archive Date 02-26-2012
Status Archived
Year Established 2001
Employees 1 FT
Inventory 3
Other Information
Category Ecommerce
Industry Apparel & Fashion
Location USA, Arizona (Maricopa)
Home Based Business No
Seller Finanacing Available Yes
Income Sources Products/Services

Building upon its established foundation, there is great potential to continue to expand this internet business.  Some ideas for future growth include: expand the product lines with new items that would be synergistic to the current mix, create a customer loyalty or rewards program, promote to less obvious but also large and already-serviced markets such as firefighters, motorcycle clubs, dude ranches and graduating seniors (class rings, buckles). 


This business has the competitive advantage in this industry by offering the lowest pricing for the industry’s top brand trophy buckle products.

Interested? Let's get in touch!