Cloud Based Multi-Server Hosting Control Panel
Asking Price: $5,500,000
This software is a cloud-based all-in-one platform to easily manage and maintain multiple servers and apps using intuitive web interface and modern technology. It is a SaaS based, subscription revenue product with a plethora of features. With 15+ years of software engineering and architecture experience, the founder has built a solid foundation and product that is designed to scale.
With its state-of-the-art IP in this massive industry along with its great SEO, huge organic traffic, and new powerful software version 2.0 underway, this is an ideal acquisition target for a strategic buyer with existing infrastructure in place, working capital and skills to scale this brand.
This is a pre-revenue opportunity grown mainly organically to-date. The seller is open to all serious offers that are based on industry comps and that are commensurate with the caliber of this business. It would cost a great deal of resources in time and money to replicate the amount of work done to create this cutting-edge technology.
Key Software Features Include:
- Cloud based, quick installation, always the latest version
- Host multiple websites on each server
- Multi server – manage all servers in one place
- Works with servers hosted anywhere including local VMs
- Automated system security updates
- Modern and mobile friendly UI, with the latest technologies
Key Benefits Include:
- Great SEO
- Huge Organic Traffic – Close to 200k monthly unique visitors
- Great Tech - React/.NET Core with a great dev process
- High Quality - Built by Tech Founder with 15+ years of tech experience
- Very Few Competitors
- Launched product with active users with new organic sign-up
- Dozens of YouTube tutorial videos
- Great Potential - Old/legacy control panel cPanel was recently sold for $50M
|Location||USA, California (Los Angeles)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
This business is perfectly positioned to be scaled to its potential. Some ideas for future growth include: Start charging per server and per application, increase paid marketing, and provide managed hosting.
Very few competitors are in this space and they all have a limited focus. This software was designed to combine server management with hosting management providing an easy to use interface for customers to manage both.