Well Established Premier Online Street Art Supply Store
Asking Price: $1,875,000*
For sale is a premier source for urban art and the most complete street art supplies store. The company prides itself on supporting urban artists from around the world, giving them exposure in its blog and supplying them with the finest tools. It offers leading product lines including its own brands as well as other popular labels. The company has accumulated an email list of 150k and 800k+ engaged social media followers.
The company stocks inventory and fulfills orders from leased warehouse space. The approx. inventory value on hand is about $1.1M CAD. The business is run by one owner working 20-30 hours per week managing marketing tasks. The day-to-day operations which include customer support, warehouse and shipping operations, and B2B Sales Rep is handled by 8 FT employees. There is one main contractor who handles social media, digital ads, and creating promotional products. The employees and contractors are willing to continue on with a new owner.
- Top ranking on many important search terms
- Huge Social Media Presence - 800K+ followers combined
- Large Email List ~150k (~50k Active)
- Exclusive Agreements - negotiated shipping rates no longer offered to new clients
- Strategic Warehouse Location - low shipping fees for anywhere in the USA, as well as no duties paid with 99% of shipments going into the USA
Listing Price: $2.4M CAD or USD equivalent at time of close. Currently ~$1,875,000 USD based on recent exchange rates.
TTM Gross Revenue $3,697,114 USD
TTM Cash Flow $551,284 USD
TTM Gross Revenue $4,615,047 CAD
TTM Cash Flow $688,159 CAD
*Converted from CAD to USD at the exchange rate of 0.80110 on 3/31/22. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.
|Inventory||Not Included in Asking Price|
|Home Based Business||No|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
Building on its well-established foundation and strong performance, this business is perfectly positioned for a new owner to take this business to its next level of growth.
Some strategies for future growth include:
- Expand and scale the company in other markets
- Expand in the fine art supplies world
- Distribute products in the fine art/hobby stores market
Some of this company’s competitive advantages include its longevity, great reputation, and better search rankings.