Passive Income AdSense Revenues: Popular Retro Games Site and Tech Blog
Asking Price: $300,000
This opportunity includes two content websites that predominantly generate AdSense revenues.
The retro gaming site has a rabid following, high returning userbase and custom-built backend dedicated to publish and manage content.
The tech blog is an online service with software reviews and safe download links. The site provides access to a rich app database for desktop operating systems for windows, MacOS and Linux.
Operated by two owners working only about 2 hrs/wk managing writers, the business is a great source of passive income. There are 2 full-time writers/editors both of whom are willing to continue on with a new owner.
- Established business
- Highly Passive - minimal time to operate
- Huge Traffic – nearly 163 million Pageviews combined!
- Google Rankings – Strong and consistent
- Site Content- Considered one of the most popular ROM websites within the gaming community.
- Regular Updates - Adding new and latest ROMs and Emulators regularly
- Safe - Good security with a strict policy against pirated or copywritten material
|Home Based Business||No|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
GrowthSome opportunities to scale the company include:
- Increase Frequency of Content being published
- Optimize website for speed and performance
- Optimize Google Ad placements
- Build new links to the sites
- Explore new traffic and monetization sources for the websites
CompetitionCompetitive Advantages include:
- Better content publishing frequency
- Strategic link building