Trademarked Brand Smart Tech Home & Garden Products
Asking Price: $6,950,000
This business opportunity offers branded products suited for residential homes, commercial premises and other purposes in the small appliance and lawn/garden niches. Products are designed with simplicity, advancing technology and convenience in mind. The business provides a unique process opportunity to easily enter and scale in any niche profitably with their included supplier relationships in China. There is one strategically located warehouse in the US to serve as an efficient distribution point for the company’s ecommerce channel partners.
Although sales are generated primarily through Amazon Vendor Central, the company has gained success in other markets such as Amazon Seller Central, Walmart, Costco, Lowe's, Home Depot, Wayfair, eBay and its own website. There is plenty of opportunity to expand the product offerings as their Amazon Vendor Central account allows access to additional categories such as health care, baby products, arts, video games, and software, to which regular sellers are restricted.
The business is successfully run by one owner working FT handling connection with manufacturers, arranging promotion schedule, ad strategy and overseeing managers. A Warehouse Coordinator handles fulfillment, drop ship and logistics, an Officer handles customer service and Office temps handle loading and packaging.
The company has experienced YoY Sales growth. Its success has continued with sales up 23% and profits up 10% for 2022 over 2021. This is a remarkable opportunity to capitalize on the well-established foundation and huge success to-date including its new wholesale relationship with Costco to expand this brand to its full potential.
- Great Margins
- YoY Growth
- Products include multiple certifications and compliance with industry standards
- Vendors to Costco, BestBuy, Walmart, Amazon, Lowe's, Home Depot, and Wayfair
- Registered Trademark and Patent
- Use of Import/Export company in China which offers cost savings, privacy of manufacturer info and convenience
- Scalable and can diversify into many other niches
- Multi-Marketplace Business
- Custom Apps - Google Play and Apple App Store
- Excellent Supplier Relationships
|2 FT, 2 PT
|Not Included in Asking Price
|Home and Garden
|USA, California (Los Angeles)
|Home Based Business
|Seller Finanacing Available
Building on its solid performance, the brand is perfectly positioned for a new owner to take this business to its next level of growth.
Ideas for Future Growth Include:
- Add additional products and product categories
- Start an influencer program
- Increase efforts on Social Media
- Improve customer service to bolster product reviews
- Nurture and expand its relationship with Costco with high margins which will add significantly to the bottom line going forward and open the door to new wholesale opportunities
The company is a US registered brand that started in 2017, has multiple certifications, and is in compliance with Industry standards and policies.
They have skilled R&D in-house that supports the development and promotion of the brand’s smart products. This in-house manufacturing capability has given them a competitive advantage with high production quality and low production costs, offering products to customers at market-competitive prices.