For Sale:

Branded Amazon FBA Children’s Educational Products with 24k+ Social Media Following

Asking Price: $260,000
Description

Business Opportunity Priced Aggressively to Sell!

The seller is highly motivated with the listing having been further reduced and priced aggressively to sell. This is a part-time business opportunity with staff in place. 

Business Overview

This business was born out of a void in the education niche. A void that is becoming bigger as classrooms fill up and the attention needed for each child increases.  The brand’s mission is to create everyday educational products designed to meet specific needs and that help kids grow physically, mentally, and emotionally.   

The company offers its own trademarked brand products some of which are white labeled items and others are customized with its own unique design.  About 99% of sales are through Amazon FBA with the remaining 1% through the Shopify site.  

The owners work combined part-time overseeing the small staff, handle logistics and manage the financials of the business.  Staff consists of one person handling Amazon marketing.

Key Benefits

  • Trademarked Brand
  • Good positioning inside of a small niche community with tremendous upside, partnership, commitment & loyalty
  • 37k+ Influencer emails
  • Great brand presence on Amazon:  Amazon Choice Badge, High Seller Product Ratings and 100% Seller Feedback Rating

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $548,556
Cash Flow $96,573
Year Established 2018
Employees 1 FT
Inventory Not Included in Asking Price
Other Information
Category Amazon
Industry Education
Location USA, California (Los Angeles)
Home Based Business Yes
Seller Finanacing Available Yes
Income Sources Products/Services
Growth

This is an opportunity for a new owner to take over an established Amazon FBA business with strong cash flows and vast growth opportunities.

Some Ideas for future growth include:

  • New product launches - The seller has documented details about many new product ideas and items in development
  • New variations
  • International marketplaces (Canada, Mexico, UK)
  • Optimizing PPC
  • Scale Large PO's from Schools
Interested? Let's get in touch!
Website For Sale Inquiry